Saturday, May 5, 2007

Saturday after Chemo

Things seem to have changed again. My stomach seems to be giving me problems most of the time now including at night. I’m eating okay but it’s a long, drawn out process limited mostly to smoothies, baked potatoes and fruit. The fatigue is still there but I’ve been trying to get out for a walk once in a while.

We’ve tried to remain active visiting our friends and having friends over. I just have to take it easier. We had a nice morning today sitting on our friend’s patio overlooking Galveston Bay. Weather had a little coolness to it but that’s not going to last. Summer’s coming.

Kids are all coming over for Mother’s Day tomorrow. They’re fixing brunch here. We’re celebrating early because Sarah’s leaving soon for a month in England on her project.

One day at a time – piece of cake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woke up this morning feeling like I needed some optimism and I always know where to turn - to read your blog. Today promises to be sunny and walking-cool here in Virginia. I wish for your day to be also. "One day at a time - piece of cake." On to a perfect day. Bless you and your family.
- Jane R.

Anonymous said...

I kept thinking about you today and wanted to see how you are doing and hear your great words. I want you to know that we pray for you each day to have a great day and have all the healing power that the Lord would bless you with at this time.

Jerry and Julie